My name is Dave Taylor, I was born and grew up in the Philippines although both my parents are English. We lived on the edge of an active volcano called Mayon (which means beautiful). It was a flippin amazing place to be apart from when it errupted. let’s just say that.
I spent the first 10 years of my career in London where my love for the web and geekery grew steadily. I had the opportunity to work on some cutting edge projects with forward thinking creative agencies and clients from the likes of The FA and the RFU to The British Red Cross and Premier Inn.
I started Pogo Kid in the summer of 2012 and I now work from my office in Bath.
Work with me
I’m always open to talking with people in passionate teams wanting to produce great work. If you’re looking for someone who will not only be a developer on your team but will invest themselves in your project then give me a call. Take a look at my work with me page for more information.
This is what excites me
- Front-End technologies
- Teams and open source communities
- My family
- Doing great work (YEAH! The “I made that” feeling)
- I love the web
- New stuff
Who I’ve worked with
I’ve been involved with a variety of clients ranging from individuals to government organisations.
- The FA (http://www.thefa.com), The English Football Association
- The RFU (http://www.rfu.com), The English Rugby Football Union
- Manchester City Football Club (http://www.mcfc.co.uk)
- Lloyd’s of London (http://www.lloyds.com)
- Argus Media (http://www.argusmedia.com)
- Network Rail (http://www.networkrail.co.uk), National Rail Infrastructure Provider
- Freud Communications (http://www.freud.com), International Communications Company
- The Football League (http://www.football-league.co.uk/)
- Premier Inn (http://www.premierinn.com) National Hotel Chain
- Colgate (http://www.colgate.co.uk)
The best way to get to know my skill level and coding style is to browse my github projects.